WE NEED YOUR HELP!
Click below to make a tax deductible donation.
WHY DONATE? DID YOU KNOW?
Since inception in 1981, anonymous tips to Crime Stoppers have led to:
- 17,423 Arrests
- 8,651 Cases Cleared
- Over $24,000,000 worth of recovered property, cash and narcotics
Crime Stoppers is a 501(c)3 Non Profit (Federal Tax Identification # 59-2116563)
Crime Stoppers is not part of any annual governmental budget. is funded solely by grants, sponsorships and donations from the community as well as fundraisers! All donations are tax-deductible.
The Board of Directors is made up of residents of the community that know the value of assisting Law Enforcement and keeping crime down.
Solving crime is a difficult and demanding job which challenges law enforcement agencies. Our program provides the means for witnesses to provide anonymous information to law enforcement that helps them to solve and prevent crime. Increasing our resources will enable us to continue expanding the reach of our programs, empowering residents, strengthening communities, and sharing critical information with the Greensboro Police Department and the Guilford County Sheriff’s Office.
Your financial support enables us to provide:
- Guaranteed 24/7 anonymous tip services
- Processing of anonymous tips for law enforcement
- Cash rewards UP TO $2,000 in the event of arrest
- Empower the citizens of Guilford County to take a stand in reducing and preventing crime!